Monday, April 16, 2012

Buy Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020)

Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020)

$2,099.00

Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) By Epson
Price for Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020). With Special Pomotions

  • UltraBlack technology for deep, darkish blacks, crystal clear detail, and a distinction ratio up to 200,000:1
  • D7 panel with C2Fine know-how ships high-definition 1920 x 1080 decision
  • Revolutionary Super Resolution know-how toughens DVD, SD and HD content
  • HQV processor, tremendous decision chip, and body interpolation for superior video quality
  • 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine for wealthy, shiny shade and reliable performance

The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020).See our great selection and fast shipping.See Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) now. Today! .




Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) Description

UltraBlack expertise for deep, dark blacks, crystal clear detail, and a contrast ratio as a lot as 200,000:1.D7 panel with C2Fine know-how ships high-definition 1920 x 1080 decision.Revolutionary Super Resolution expertise make strongers DVD, SD and HD content.HQV processor, super decision chip, and body interpolation for superior video quality.3LCD, 3-chip optical engine for rich, vivid colour and reliable efficiency. Experience home theater in a method you by no means notion that that you can suppose of with the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500UB. With a contrast ratio up to 200,000:1, you get deep blacks and out of the ordinary detail that places you proper in the midst of the motion. Whether you’re gazing motion pictures, sports or playing video games, this 1080p projector make sures amazing image high quality with Epson D7 panels, an HQV processor and progressive Super-resolution expertise..

Costumer Reviews

4.3 Out Of 5 Stars (22 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) (Electronics) We received our 8500 projector the day prior to this and it's unbelievable. The very best I even have ever owned/demo'd. Right out of the box, the colours are beautiful, the blacks are intensly black, and its vividness is very good and greater than enough for both the 137" and 106" screens we tried it out on.

I have owned a couple of projectors for relatively a quantity of years now (the infocus X1 and most just lately the Optoma H79). Each impressed me in its time, but there may simply be in level of fact no evaluating both of these two to the Epson. I cannot see how anyone can be disappointed on this buy. It really feels adore it should be lots of bucks extra for the efficiency.
Reviews for Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) (Electronics) The projector in point of fact earns it is UB moniker with it's outstanding ultrablack efficiency. The 8500UB has extraordinarily low gentle leak in the blacks whereas nonetheless with the flexibility to capture probably the most delicate details in megastark scenes scenes.

I have watched two movies to this level on this projector. First used to be the colorful Disney flick "UP", subsequent was a dismal horror movie called Shiver. I projected them once morest a plain semi-gloss white wall in the darkish, where there was a moderate forged of window frames , as a result of surrounding companies milds (I live in a factory conversion). The picture forgeded used to be 15' (diagonal, or 180"). The bottom of the image was about 4' from the floor.

Reflections on viewing UP (HD 1080p on Blu-ray):
- Very shiny and constant from corner to nook.
- The small print have been had been crisp and not over or beneath-saturated.
- Nice stable colors (viewed from about 10 ' away, which is nearer than I would like however I used to be restricted to how some distance back I could take a seat due to the trajectory of the projected picture.
-With body interpolation set to low, animation was very smooth, however no longer overdone. There had been no no lengthyericeable impact on sound sync with it enabled. With it off, animation reverted to the standard movie fee at 24 FPS. I prefered having it on.
-No noticeable artifacts that I saw right through movie.

Reflections on viewing Shiver (XBOX360 1GB download, Standard Definition):
-Overall film was very darkish, and the darkish scenes have been affected by using ambient gentle from outdoor.
-Due to supply, the image was no longer sharp and crisp, but watchable.

Overall ideas on my check drive:
While striking up my blackout fabrics would without a doubt yield a vibranter image, I in point of fact failed to need to trouble with the job of hanging up and taking down blackout fabric on two 10 foot excessive home windows. Even with the ambient gentle from outside, the picture was masses vivid and no lengthyer affected in any respect (at least for UP). It's onerous to explain in textual content how a lot ambient mild there was within the room, but when I were to explain it from 1 to 10 with 1 being close to darkishness (use of blackout fabric) and 10 being absolutely brilliant it would be a 3. I even have very big home windows, and ALL of my walls are white, so there was once quite a bit of reflection all through bright scenes. The level is there was once no issues projecting 15' image in very low mild settings. On the other hand, for movies staged in dark atmospheres, as with all projector, the darkisher the better. There's simply no getting around it. On the level of fan noise, up close it can be very quiet. From a few toes away, it was oncen't now noticeable. BTW, this will also be a right-out-of-the-box take a look at drive.
Reviews for Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) (Electronics) This is my first projector. I are usually extraordinarily choosy about my picture and sound quality. I used to be nervous and considerably skeptacle going from my 62" DLP TV to a projector. I researched totally different projectors for weeks. Every time I seemed up a evaluation for one projector it may mention a unique one for comparability. I would then have to investigate that one. I ended up creating a rangesheet listing costs, pro's, con's and extra finer important levels. I ended up settling for the 8500UB seeing that many sit downes rave about it.

I wish I may have given four.5 stars on this evaluation. I would not name it a truly perfect 5 nor would I call it a four. I am overall more than happy with the projector and it is smartly price $2500. Shop around and you'll be able to keep rather a lot. I ordered mine at projectorbundles.com. You get cables, monitor, mount and projector at an incredible value. If they would no longer have the monitor size on the website simply e-mail them.
I have about three0 hours on it. I nonetheless fiddle with the color calibration settings. [...] has a decent start line for calibration.
Since it's LCD you could have much broadr flexability where it can additionally be set up. The problem with the offsets is picture distortion particularly facet to aspect. Plan to mount it in the middle with VERY little aspect offsets. See now note 2 below. Side offset makes the image twist seem out of degree. Over the width of a giant display being off-level a little bit of is very now noticeable.

The two very minor factors I would mark it down for:
1. Small dark text on a gentle againground can get a bit washed out. It remains to be legible, just not crisp.
2. I use the projector as my main TV. Not the whole factor is broadcast in HD vastscreen. I have it ceiling established with a normal 8' ceiling with 110" 16:9 grey display. Full monitor four:3 pictures have an extraordinarily mild trapezoid effect. Since the projector is nearer to the top of the screen mild has to commute further to get to the underneathside. It is just a little broadr at the backside. Again, I am very picky!!! A buddy viewing would almost positively now not no longerice.

Screen Tip: Make certain the screen has a velvet frame since the black velvet absorbs light. Since the trapezoid effect is noticeable with full reveal pictures for these who overshoot extensivescreen images just a hair they're going to seem sq. and you do no longer notice trapezoid effects at all.

Washout: If you've a variety of ambient light in the room you will definitely have was oncehout. I highly suggest blackout curtains for daylight.

Noise: The projector could be very quiet. I have it hooked up on my ceiling about two feet at the back of my couch. Occasionally, I can hear the Iris shift however I need to be listening for it. Quiet scenes in a movie are not any downside.

Color is unbelievable.

Buy Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8500 UB LCD Projector (V11H337020) Now

DISCLOSURE: Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment